The Ai & Datascience community of Belgium wants to honour the most interesting projects and the most promising startups during the diSummit that will take place on June 26th at the University of Brussels.
With the #AI Awards we want to engage the entire community to nominate and select the best European projects/startups.
To be awarded you need to be nominated on a linkedin post tagged with #disummit2019.
You will then be contacted by our team to discuss your nomination and to invite you to present during the semi finals at DigitYser.
Your presentation will be available on the app and the attendees of the diSummit will be able to vote.
All participants are invited to the speaker’s dinner on June 13th
The selection will be based on:
The nomination from a member of the AI & Datascience community of Belgium must be on linkedin using #disummit2019.
Each nominee will be invited to present his project/startup at a meetup held at DigitYser. During these semi-finals the public will reduce the number of nominees to 7 finalists
- April 11th – #AI projects – voting deadline April 25th
- May 16th – #AI startup – voting deadline May 30th
- June 13th – all nominees who presented are invited to the speaker’s dinner
- June 26th – The top 7 finalist of each category present in the plenary session of the disummit.
The diSummit public will vote for best startup/project during the event using the app.
Category: AI Startup of the Year
Selection Criteria :
- You have to be nominated in a linkedin post tagged with #disummit2019
- You need to have a European VAT number
- Your company must have been created after Jan 1st 2017
- Today your team must be composed of at least 3 FTE’s
- You must have delivered at least one product or finalised one project that can be made public.
- You must be prepared to share your idea with a wider public and accept to be video recorded.
- You must accept that your story can be published in a blogpost and/or a book.
- You must come to DigitYser and present your enterprise. The public will will have 14 days to vote you into the finals.
- Your presentation formate will be Ignite (5 minutes, 20 slides)