The Content of the Leading SAFe training is the SAFe® Framework in version 4.6. Who participates? Are you working in an organisation that is developing digital solutions and looking to
The Content of the Leading SAFe training is the SAFe® Framework in version 4.6.
Are you working in an organisation that is developing digital solutions and looking to improve the way your organisations works? The objective is that after this course you can guide the adoption, success, and ongoing improvement of Lean-Agile culture in an enterprise. Ideal for executives, managers, product managers, scrum masters, scrum coaches, and agile change agents who support or want to start agile transformation in companies.
The course is very interactive, so if you want to participate actively and bring in your own experience, this is the course for you!
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- SA Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- Content updates (SAs in good standing
- SA Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc)
- Certified SA directory listing (optional)
- Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Framework Comparison Big Scrum, LESS, NEXUS & Spotify
- Introducing SAFe
- Becoming a Lean Agile Leader
- Establishing team & technical agility
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Releasing on demand with DevOps
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Exam Questions discussion
- None for the classroom training
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management.
- Experience in Scrum
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe training.
- Pass the SA exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 60 days or more after the previous exam).
4 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm
Boulevard d'Anvers 40