Join them for the first ever introduction in Brussels about Polkadot, Substrate and Kusama, meeting the local community and enjoying a drink. About this Event Program: 18:00 - 19:00 Walk-in, registration and
Join them for the first ever introduction in Brussels about Polkadot, Substrate and Kusama, meeting the local community and enjoying a drink.
About this Event
18:00 – 19:00 Walk-in, registration and socialising
19:00 – 19:20 Intro to Polkadot, Substrate and Kusama
19:20 – 19:40 Technical deep dive on current developments
19:40 – 20:00 Q&A
20:00 – 21:00 Drinks, mingling and call for ambassadors
Polkadot was founded by Robert Habermeier, Peter Czaban and Dr. Gavin Wood, previously co-founder and CTO of Ethereum.
Polkadot aims to enable a completely decentralized web where users are in control.
Polkadot is built to connect private and consortium chains, public and permissionless networks, oracles, and future technologies that are yet to be created. Polkadot facilitates an internet where independent blockchains can exchange information and transactions in a trustless way via the Polkadot relay chain.
Polkadot makes it easier than ever to create and connect decentralized applications, services, and institutions. By empowering innovators to build better solutions, we seek to free society from its reliance on a broken web where its large institutions can’t violate our trust.
1. The vision: https://polkadot.network/
2. Polkadot Docs: https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/en/
3. Polkadot Github: https://github.com/paritytech/polkadot
4. Substrate Github: https://github.com/paritytech/substrate
5. Kusama Network Github: https://github.com/kusamanetwork
6. Medium: https://medium.com/polkadot-network
7. Technical discussions: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#polkadot-watercooler:matrix.org
8. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dot/
9. Twitter Polkadot: https://twitter.com/polkadotnetwork
10. Twitter Web3 Foundation: https://twitter.com/web3foundation
11. Intro video by Gavin Wood at Web3Summit 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IoUZdDi5Is
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Boulevard d'Anvers 40