This two-day training highlights the features and functionality of the Shiny package created by RStudio. No matter what you do with R, Shiny will transform your R world by making it
This two-day training highlights the features and functionality of the Shiny package created by RStudio.
This course is not just pure theory. It also includes hands on with a comprehensive case that combines all the topics discussed in the training and more.
– Understand Shiny logic, its framework and its main steps.
– Learn how to create amazing interactive visual applications.
– Understand how to effectively use “reactivity” in both the user interface and the server-side logic.
– Know how to debug your app.
– Walk through useful extensions
– Style with customised CSS,
– Quickly building dashboards with Shinydashboard extension
– Deploy applications
– Build and deploy a toy app on real estate dataset from Kaggle
– a computer with R and RStudio already installed.
– Some knowledge and use of R and RStudio (i.e. write a function, make a basic plot and call help).
10% for DigitYser training partners, 50% for students / Jobseekers. Request your discount code via e-mail (email@example.com), providing a copy of your student card or job seeker attestation.
We are also preparing an Advanced Shiny training. Base training attendee will have discount for this advanced training.
AVOUT THE TRAINERS
Sven and Eric accumulate together 35 years of experience in Analytics/Data Mining. They work at WeLoveDataScience, a young company focusing on data science value co-creation with offer dealing with trainings, coaching, collaborative R&D, prototyping and MVP building… During their numerous Data Science projects, they worked with Shiny framework and now want to share their experience.
Doors open at 8.30 am.
Accesibility: public transport (stop Yser / Ijzer ). We do not have parking but normally there are some parking slots at Rue de Commerçants.
Students & training partners and can contact us via e-mail to request their discount code (firstname.lastname@example.org).
14 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 15 (Friday) 5:00 pm
Boulevard d'Anvers 40